Massages are awesome!
They release stress, get you closer to your partner (and your inner sexy self), and the perfect way to start a night of sexy fun.
Now, imagine what kind of fun you could have if you were using edible massage oil.
Not only will you be able to explore with your hands, but you will be able to seduce with a quick lick or kiss, here and there. And there will be no worries if some oral foreplay is thrown into the mix.
Sound like something you want to get your hands (and lips) on?
There are 15 delectable edible massage oils in this article for you to try out. I will also tell you what to look for when buying these products.
In this article, you will discover:
- What Is Edible Massage Oil?
- How Edible Massage Oils Should Feel On The Skin
- 15 Delicious Edible Massage Oils To Try Out
- Do Edible Massage Oils Expire?
- The Perfect Massage Oil For A Full Night Of Fun
Edible massage oils are organic, paraben-free, infused with vitamins, and 100% natural. All the ingredients you need for a worry-free night of intimate playtime with your partner.
These oils are specifically created to engage all your senses during a massage. Made with tantalizing flavors and delectable scents, they add an extra element of fun to any nooky.
Can you use a lubricant as a massage oil?
When you and your partner are in the heat of the moment, the last thing you want to do is stop and swap the massage oil for lube.
When shopping, take a good look at the lube you are buying. Other than spotting unwanted ingredients, take a peek at the features. One of Coconu’s Oil-Based lube’s features is that it can double up as a massage oil.
- Oil-based lubricants are easier to spread across the skin but can sometimes spoil the mood with sticky residue or messy stains.
- On the other hand, water-based lubes don’t leave any sticky reminders on your skin or sheets. Plus, they mimic the body’s natural lubrication.
Like massage oil, an edible massage oil should enhance the experience!
When looking for a delicious flavored oil, spot these essential features:
- Glides on easily
- Moisturizing and nourishing
- Can it be used as a lubricant
Which oil is best for a full body massage?
If you want to give a massage that is non-stop action, a water-based lubricant is the best option.
As I said earlier, water-based oils mimic the body’s natural lubrication and don’t leave any sticky sensations.
If you opt for an edible lubricant, like Coconu’s Water Based Lube, you will be able to go from a sensual massage to intimate playtime with no interruption.
Water-based personal lubricants are also safe to use with condoms and adult toys, so your options for orgasmic fun are endless.
Let’s not waste any more time. Here is my list of 15 finger-licking edible massage oils.
1. Coconu Water Based Lubricant
If you are not in the mood to decide which flavor will enhance the evening, opt for Coconu’s water based lubricant
This flavorless water-based lube is safe to use with sex barriers like latex condoms, polyisoprene condoms, dental dams, and silicone toys.
Whether your sensual massage turns into an erotic massage, this edible lubricant will have you covered for all kinds of sexy fun.
With a faint coconutty-fragrance, this personal lubricant lets you have a night of never-ending pleasure.
- No genetically modified organisms
- No nasty ingredients that irritate skin or erogenous zones
- Doubles as a lubricant and vaginal moisturizer
- Rehydrates sensitive tissues
- Not suited if you prefer strong fragrances and an oily glide for your massage oil.
Price: $24.99 for 3 fl oz
2. Coconu Coconut Oil Based Lubricant
One of the few USDA Certified Organic Lubes on the market, the natural blend in this oil works to stimulate your body’s natural lubrication automatically.
With top-notch ingredients that include almond oil, cocoa butter, and beeswax, this oil-based lube will never disappoint.
You can use this personal lubricant for solo play, sensual massage, or a night of intense, intimate pleasure.
- Long-lasting formula
- Protects and moisturizes
- Non-staining as oil gets absorbed into your body
- Not safe to use with latex condoms
Price: $24.99 for 3 fl oz
3. Coconu Hemp Infused Body Oil
If you are looking for an all-in-one kind of body oil, the Coconu Hemp infused Body oil is your new best friend.
This silky, lightweight oil glides effortlessly across the skin and is safe to use ALL over - be it for foreplay, after play, or anything in-between. The hemp in the body oil relaxes your muscles and lets you experience a deeply satisfying intimate session.
Coconu’s Body Oil includes broad-spectrum CBD derived from domestic hemp. This has non-detectable levels of THC, so there is no risk of getting high.
A blend of 100% natural ingredients, this body oil will not only enhance every motion of your massage but also soothe pain and ease tension.
What more could you need?
- 100% cruelty-free (No fragrances or dyes)
- Body oil, personal lubricant, massage oil, and pre-lube in one.
- Edible and formulated to be 100% safe for internal and external use
- Quick absorption, reduces friction and promotes stimulation
- Not safe to use with latex condoms
Price: $34.99 for 3 fl oz
4. Maple Holistics: Tropical Passions Flavored Massage Oil
Image source: https://www.mapleholistics.com/
With the seductive flavors of Coconut and Almond, this massage oil will take you and your partner on a tropical holiday.
Made with a blend of Coconut, Jojoba, and Sweet Almond oil, this massage oil is perfect for exploring, playing, and getting to know each other intimately. It is also great to ease sore muscles!
- Paraben and silicone-free
- Packed with natural carrier oils
- Not safe to use with condoms or adult toys
- Has a thick texture, may collect in small balls when dried out
Price: $ 9.75 for 8 fl oz
5. Honeydew: Edible Massage Oil and Personal Lubricant
Image source: https://www.amazon.com/
With a blend of Lavender and Sweet Almond Oil, this massage oil claims to be the ultimate aphrodisiac massage oil.
With an oil base, it glides seamlessly over the skin; and the lavender helps relax the mind and helps with muscle tension.
- Leaves no greasy residue
- Vitamin E to soften the skin
- Has an overpowering lavender aroma, which might spoil the taste
Price: $9.95 for 8 fl oz
6. Lovehoney Oh! Lickable Cherry Massage Oil
Image source: https://www.lovehoney.com/
In its flirtatious travel-sized packaging, you can take this delicious edible massage oil anywhere.
This massage oil, made with a blend of 5 oils, will entice all of your senses and makes it simply irresistible to get your mouth involved.
- Strong cherry scent and flavor
- Contains coconut and almond oil
- Not safe to use with condoms
- The aroma of almond oil overpowers the cherry flavor
Price: $7.99 for 1 fl oz
7. Biosource Naturals: Mint Chocolate Massage Oil
Image source: https://www.biosourcenaturals.com/
Hmmm, chocolate - need I say more?
With a blend of sunflower oil, apricot kernel oil, and almond oil, this formula spreads across the skin like your favorite lotion and allows deep penetration.
It is infused with peppermint essential oil and chocolate mint flavor oil that will turn anyone into the perfect dessert.
- Warming and cooling massage oil
- Slightly numbing
- Not safe for eyes
- Has an overpowering scent
Price: $16.00 for 8 fl oz
8. Bedroom Kandi Watermelon Massage Candle
Image source: https://www.bedroomkandi.com/
This massage candle will help set the mood for a night of delicious fun!
Ignite the spark for the evening with this candle’s warm silky massage oil - then touch, taste, and feel your way into a romantic evening.
It is made with avocado oil, apricot, hemp seed oil, Vitamin E, and jojoba oil for soft, supple skin.
- Vegan Friendly
- Need to melt the wax before using
- The scent is not powerful
9. Luz De La Riva Lulu Massage Oil
Image source: http://www.candywear.com/
This sweet edible oil is a blend of the finest ingredients and natural oils that will enhance every seductive massage.
You will experience a whole new level of sweet and sensational experiences on your body.
- Available in 3 exotic flavors
- Formulated with natural pheromones
- Has an initial sharp scent
Price: $29.95 for 2 fl oz
10. Hot Stuff Raspberry Massage Oil
Image source: https://www.amazon.com/
This edible massage oil does more than add a sweet raspberry flavor to your massage.
It warms with your breath or touch, enhancing every motion or breath.
If raspberry is not your fave flavor, they have other sexy flavors and scents to choose from - including sultry strawberry!
- A high concentration of Glycerin
- Irritates sensitive skin
Price: $12.45 for 6 fl oz
11. Honeydew Vanilla Bean + Sweet Almond Oil Extract Sensual Massage Oil
Image source: https://honeydewproducts.com/
This vanilla edible massage oil is designed for massage therapy and made with only the best ingredients.
It can be used for a hot oil massage, warming the skin and senses for a night of intimate fun. You can combine this massage oil with other oils for the ultimate experience.
- Jojoba, Sweet Almond, and Coconut oil
- Contains vanilla bean extract
- Oil-based massage oil - not safe to use with condoms
- The scent is incredibly sweet
Price: $39.99 for 8 fl oz
12. Sweeties Miracle: Lick-Able Strawberry Edible Massage Oil
Image source: https://www.sweetiesmiracle.com/
Sweetie’s Miracle massage oil is a blend of unrefined nut oils and designed to nourish every inch of your skin.
This smooth natural edible massage oil allows your hands to knead the skin with ease without any sticky or oily residue.
- Suitable for most skin types
- Therapeutic and hydrating
- Not safe if you have nut allergies
- Not to be used as a lubricant
Price: $20.00 for 4 fl oz
13. Bay Rum Love: Sensual Edible Massage Oil
Image source: https://www.rdalchemy.com/
Made with organic Coconut, Vitamin E enriched Rice Bran, Safflower oils, and essential oils, this massage oil is designed to take your sensual massage to greater heights.
Available in a range of exotic flavors and scents that are not too strong or overpowering - which lets you focus on as much pleasure as possible!
- Non-Greasy / Non-Sticky
- Moisturizing / Softening / Healing
- Has an off-putting after smell
- Stains bed sheets
Price: $16.00 for 4 fl oz
14. Earthly Body Edible Massage Oil Cherry
Image source: https://earthlybody.com/
Add a bit of decadence to any massage with this Cherry flavored edible massage oil with bona fide skin care benefits. It is a blend of Almond oil, Grapeseed oil, Hemp seed oil, Apricot Kernel, and Vitamin E.
Bring the spa feeling to your home with this flirtatious flavor, or if you want a tropical flavor, it is available in banana flavor!
- Professional glide for massages
- Easy absorption for deep moisturization
- Cherry fragrance is overpowering and distracting
- No cherry flavors come out when you use it
Price: $17.99 for 8 fl oz
15. Shunga: Kissable Massage Cream
Image source: https://store-us.shunga.com/
Caress your partner’s skin with this silky smooth massage cream and get to know each curve of their body.
With a choice of lip-smacking flavors, get closer to your lover while you feel their skin against your hands.
This cream will leave the skin tasting delicious, lets the sexual tension rise, and brings erotism to a peak!
- Long-lasting and Silky smooth
- Slides on easily and moisturizes
- Flavors are not palatable
Price: $18.50 for 7 fl oz
Quick Note: Even though they are created with food-grade ingredients, there is a possibility that a massage oil listed above could upset a skin sensitivity or allergy.
Also, skin oils with unrefined coconut oil are great if you want to add a bit more moisture to your skin.
All oils break down over time - even the olive oil in your pantry! It is a chemical reaction that breaks it down and makes it unusable.
But there is a way to make sure your favorite edible massage oil lasts a bit longer.
These variables have significant effects on the longevity of massage oils and lube:
- The oils used in the mixture - massage oils typically have a shelf life of six months. If you blend it with other essential oils or your favorite carrier oil, its lifespan decreases.
- Where you store it - store your massage oil in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight, some like popping it in the fridge for safety
- Not sealing it properly after use - close the lid properly to make sure no additional oxygen gets in the bottle
If you are wondering about the lube in the back of your cupboard, check out my detailed post on Does Lube Expire?
I think you will agree with me when I say edible massage oils can add all sorts of titillating sensations to any massage.
And when you have a 100% natural massage oil on your nightstand, a thoughtful massage could turn into a night of erotic pleasure!
So what are you waiting for?
Get your hands (and lips) on your own delicious personal lubricants and body oil with Coconu.