The 5 Best Anal Lubes for 2020
Coconu personal lubricant comes in two varieties - one made from a hydrating coconut oil base and the other using coconut water. Both work great as anal sex lube. The coconut oil-based lubricant formula is USDA-certified organic. It is made with fully edible and natural ingredients like coconut oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, and beeswax. You will not face yeast infections or allergic reactions from your anal lube anymore.
The coconut oil-based anal lube has a long lasting formula that is designed to protect and moisturize sensitive skin like anal and vaginal tissues. It is slick without being sticky or greasy, making it a great option for anal play. Even better? A little goes a long way. The anal lube automatically stimulates your body’s natural lubrication, so you get to enjoy anal sex or anal masturbation with abandon. Use this coconut oil-based lube with your vibrator or dildo as a massager to heighten the sensations. This natural lube works perfectly well with most types of sex toys (like Doc Johnson's vibrator). What’s more? You can make it part of your foreplay as this anal lubricant doubles up as the perfect massage oil. And although it’s not compatible with condoms made of latex, it does work with polyurethane condoms.
Want to use condoms? Then opt for Coconu coconut water-based lubricant during your anal play. This vegan, condom safe, hypoallergenic coconut water-based lubricant is also long-lasting. Talk about long steamy sessions! It’s silky, and lightweight feel will moisturize your sensitive skin around the anus while stimulating you during your most intimate moments. Since this lubricant is made with coconut water, you don’t have to worry about stains on your best sheets or any sticky residue in your anal or vaginal region. Both these high-quality natural lubes are 100% natural, hypoallergenic, and 100% edible. They are free from genetically modified organisms, alcohol, petroleum, parabens, gluten, phylates, fragrances, and dyes so you can pursue your wildest anal fantasies - worry-free! What’s better? Coconu’s sexual lubricant is also a good lube for vaginal dryness. The water-based and oil-based lubes are fantastic for all types of play. Be it for:
- Vaginal sex
- A prostate massage
- Anal teasing
- Anal penetration
- Anal beads
- A butt plug
- $24.99 - 3 fl oz
- $39.99 - 2 pack or combo pack
2. Good Clean Love Almost Naked
Good Clean Love aims to increase sexual pleasure through non-toxic, paraben free, hormone-free sex products. The Good Clean Love Almost Naked anal lube is made with organic ingredients like soothing aloe vera, citrusy lemon, and warm vanilla. Because this product is water-based, it is compatible with latex condoms, polyisoprene condoms, and sex toy friendly. It provides long lasting anal glide without being sticky. Cleaning up this anal lube is simple too. What’s better? Good Clean Love’s products are made to match the body’s natural salt balance (a.k.a. they are iso-osmolar), which avoids damage to both cervical and rectal cells. This anal lube is also a carbon-neutral personal lubricant, so you can have anal sex without damaging the environment! Lubricant Type: Water-based
- $11.99 - 4 fl oz
3. Yes But
With Yes But, you can indulge in anal sex without the worry of your skin absorbing harsh chemicals. Yes But anal lube is made with natural ingredients and is free of glycerin, propylene glycol, and aspartame. It is also paraben free. Note: Glycerin has been shown to increase the transmission of genital herpes. A lube that doesn’t contain this nasty chemical is a huge plus. Yes But by Yes Yes Yes has purposely matched this lube with the pH of the anus to protect rectal cells and prevent infections like bacterial vaginosis. This anal lube is compatible with natural rubber, latex condoms, non-latex condoms, and polyisoprene condoms, as well as latex and silicone sex toys. Moreover, you can reapply Yes But all day long, and it will never become sticky during intercourse. Yes But does not stain sheets - a problem you can face when using silicone based or oil based sexual lubricant. Lubricant Type: Water-based
- $14.99 - 3.4 fl oz
4. Pjur Back DoorPjur Back Door Relaxing Silicone Anal Glide is made with high-grade silicone to provide an extra glide so that you can enjoy intensive anal sex. It also contains jojoba - an ingredient that relaxes the anal muscles. With no lidocaine or benzocaine, this silicone personal lubricant can be used daily. Pjur Back Door anal lubricant is compatible with latex condoms. What’s more? This silicone based anal sex lube does not get absorbed into the skin. You can also wash it off easily with mild soap and water. While this anal sex lube is similar to Pjur analyse, the Pjur Back Door silicone lubricant has highly concentrated ingredients like dimethicone, dimethiconol and cyclopentasiloxane that can meet the needs of intensive anal intercourse. Lubricant Type: Silicone-based
- $19.58 - 3.4 fl oz
5. Sliquid Ride Booty BuzzSliquid boasts over 100 products like Sliquid Organics Natural that are vegan-friendly and free of unhealthy ingredients like sugars, glycerin, and petrochemicals. They even have a hybrid lubricant - Sliquid Silk. However, when looking for a stimulating anal lube that is 100% waterproof, nothing matches Sliquid Ride Booty Buzz. This silicone lube can provide maximum lubrication in the shower, in hot tubs, on the floor, and in bed. Ride Booty Buzz is known to provide slickness for hours so you can enjoy anal sex longer. What’s more? This unique anal lube starts cool but warms up with friction to give you a nice tingling, intimate sensation. It contains food-grade menthol so you can really feel the buzz. The silicone lube is also paraben free, glycerin free, hypoallergenic, and non-toxic. Lubricant Type: Silicone-based
- $24 - 4.2 fl oz
What Are the Different Types of Lubricants?Choosing the right base for your personal lubricant is crucial for safe sex and personal comfort. Especially when it comes to anal sex, personal lubricants play an important role since the anus is not self-lubricating like the vagina. Moreover, even your vagina may need a little help with lubrication. When playing nookie, there’s nothing like too much lube. A little knowledge about the various types of lubricants and the ingredients that go into it can help you make an educated purchase and enjoy better, smoother anal sex.
1. Water-Based LubeWater-based lubricant is the most common type of lube for anal play. It’s easy to find and feels more real than other personal lubricants.
- Condom safe
- Compatible with silicone toys and sex barriers
- Easy to clean up and doesn’t stain clothes or furniture
- Feels most natural
- Dries out quickly meaning frequent reapplication
2. Oil-Based LubeMade out of plant oils and other natural oils, oil based lubes provide great glide factor for anal sex and last longer than water-based lubricants.
- Made with natural ingredients
- Slick and smooth
- Doesn’t wash away with water or saliva
- Great for foreplay
- Not compatible with latex condoms
3. Silicone-Based LubeSilicone is amongst the messiest of lubricants. However, it does not get absorbed by the body, which means a silicone lube remains forever slippery. Silicone lube is also great for shower sex because it’s not water-soluble. Enables anal sex in hot tubs!
- Compatible with all condoms and sex barriers
- Longest lasting type of lube
- Hypoallergenic and safe for the body
- Breaks down silicone toys
- Can stain sheets and clothing
- Difficult to clean up and get off the skin