What’s the secret to incredible sex?
We’ll tell you: It’s an organic sexual lube that amps up your natural lubrication and takes your pleasure to new heights.
Keep reading to learn everything about organic lube.
What Is Organic Lube?
What makes a lube organic boils down to its ingredients.
An organic lube will not contain any ingredients produced with synthetic chemicals, hormones, genetically modified organisms (GMOs), irradiation, pesticides, artificial fertilizers, or any other harmful additives.
A lube is deemed “organic” based on a couple of factors:
- How the natural ingredients used in the product were sourced.
- Whether the lube has obtained proper certification from the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
USDA certified organic lubricants are ideal for nearly everyone. They’re the closest you can get to natural ingredients in their purest form.
That’s not all.
Using a lube that contains harmful additives and chemicals can harm your sexual health. And it can cause reactions like a yeast infection, bacterial vaginosis, and more.
When shopping for lubricants, look for the USDA-certified stamp on the packaging.
Organic Lubricants to Add to Your Bedside
Dive under the sheets, stress-free, with these incredible commercial organic lubes:
1. Coconu Oil Based Organic Personal Lubricant
We all know the countless benefits of organic coconut oil. Now imagine all that in a high-quality, paraben free sex lube that’s USDA certified organic.
Aside from the star product, the Coconu oil based lube is rich in natural ingredients like almond oil, sunflower seed oil, beeswax, shea butter, sea buckthorn, and cocoa seed butter.
Some of these natural ingredients are incredible sources of vitamins and minerals, including vitamin E, vitamin D, fatty acids and more.
We love this natural oil because it’s:
- Hypoallergenic, edible, and long-lasting
- Safe to use with sex toys and non latex condoms
- Designed to protect your sexual health
- Ideal for moisturizing dry or sensitive vaginal tissues (so perfect for vaginal dryness)
- Mess-free as it absorbs easily into the skin
- Free of alcohol, paraben, phylates, glycerin, silicone, fragrances, dyes, and GMOs
This organic lube can double as a massage oil to keep the good times rolling!
2. Coconu Hemp Infused Body Oil
Whether you’re looking for a little foreplay or going straight to the main event, this hemp body oil needs to be a nightstand staple.
It functions as a pre-lube, lubricant, and massage oil.
Wait. There’s more.
This natural lubricant contains USDA certified organic ingredients like coconut oil. It also has broad-spectrum CBD (cannabidiol) — a natural chemical compound found in the cannabis Sativa plant (aka hemp or marijuana).
But don’t worry, you won’t get high as this lube contains no THC — the psychoactive compound that gives you those euphoric feelings.
This hemp sex oil is excellent because it:
- Relaxes your vaginal muscles, giving you better orgasms
- Reduces vaginal dryness, friction, pain, and inflammation
- Promotes stimulation
- Comes free from paraben, glycerin, and other harmful chemicals and additives
- Is sex toy safe
- Can be used with non latex condoms
- Is edible, hypoallergenic, long-lasting, and cruelty-free - perfect for sensitive skin
When using both Coconu sex oil products, avoid polyisoprene condoms and latex condoms. Instead, opt for a polyurethane condom.
You might also consider these other lubes with organic ingredients:
Bonk Lube Certified Organic Lubricant: Bonk Lube is an aloe vera based lube that’s safe with silicone toys.
Good Clean Love Almost Naked Organic Personal Lubricant: This water based lube features organic aloe vera and is sex toy safe.
- Aloe Cadabra Natural Aloe: Aloe Cadabra includes organic aloe vera and vitamin E oil.
Ingredients to Avoid When Choosing an Organic Lube
When browsing the supermarket aisles for a sex lube, always check the ingredients list.
Here are a few ingredients to avoid like the plague:
- Petroleum jelly
- Baby oil
- Chlorhexidine gluconate
- Propylene glycol
- Artificial dyes and fragrances
- A silicone lubricant isn’t considered organic.
- Keep the use of essential oils to a minimum. While they’re added to DIY lube recipes in small amounts, don’t apply essential oils directly to your vagina or vulva.
Slay in Bed with Organic Lube
A personal lubricant can turn any sexual activity into a hot and steamy affair. So do your sexual health a favor and only use completely safe products in your vagina or anus.
Just check a potential lube’s packaging for the USDA-certified stamp and its list of ingredients.
Alternatively, pick up Coconu’s organic Hemp and Oil Combo Pack for a toe-curling time in bed!