What’s better than having an orgasm?
Having two at the same time!
Let us introduce you to your new bedroom bestie — a blended orgasm.
Also Check Out
What Is a Blended Orgasm?
A blended orgasm happens when you experience a combination of two orgasms simultaneously.
Typically, it happens when you experience both a clitoral and vaginal orgasm. (Sign me up!)
The first step to having one of these heavenly simultaneous orgasms is being able to stimulate your clitoris and vagina at the same time. And trust us, it's not as complicated as it sounds (more on that later!)
This brings us to…
Clitoral and Vaginal Orgasms
Before you can experience blended orgasms, you’ll need to know how to have each type of orgasm by itself.
If you haven’t experienced either of these, let me share some pointers:
Clitoral orgasm: It's all about that magic button – your clitoris. This little pleasure hotspot is located at the top of your vulva and is packed with sensitive nerve endings.
When you apply pressure and repetitive motion to your clitoris, you can reach a clitoral orgasm.
Vaginal orgasm: A vaginal orgasm involves the G-spot. This bundle of nerve endings is found inside your vagina, about two inches up the front of your vaginal wall.
You'll want to give your G-spot some regular attention by applying pressure to the area to achieve this climax.
Not sure what you’re looking for?
Your G-spot may have a slightly different texture, often described as feeling like an orange peel.
What About Blending Other Types of Orgasms?
Here’s where things get even steamier:
Remember when we said a blended orgasm could include a combination of orgasms happening simultaneously?
Well, blended orgasms aren't just limited to the traditional duo of clitoral stimulation and vaginal penetration. They can also include any orgasm you might experience via dual stimulation of your erogenous zones.
If a blended orgasm isn't in the cards for you, that's perfectly okay. It’s a nice-to-have, not an absolute must for pleasure. If it doesn't happen, you'll still have a steamy night (or day) filled with intimate moments.
Read More: Discover How To Talk Dirty to spice things up with your S.O.!
What Does a Blended Orgasm Feel Like?
What a blended orgasm feels like for you may differ from how your best friend describes it.
It’s a personal blend of sensations that you experience from the types of orgasms you’re exploring. So, how it feels comes down to the kind of dual stimulation you prefer.
Picture this: You're in the middle of some intimate fun, with your vagina and clitoris getting the attention they deserve. (Get it, girl!)
Your heart might race, your breath quickens, and you experience a euphoric combination of sensations. You might find yourself moving in ways you didn't expect, like involuntary twitches or shivers of delight. (Cue the fireworks for an intense orgasm!)
A blended orgasm looks different to everyone. Experiment with other erogenous zones, tap into your desires, including what ignites your unique female orgasm, and fully embrace what makes your pleasure one-of-a-kind.
How to Achieve a Blended Orgasm Alone
Achieving a blended orgasm on your own can make you feel invincible. (Slay queen!)
Here’s how to set the stage for a mind-blowing, intimate experience:
- First, find a comfortable and private spot to focus on yourself (no interruptions!).
- Now, take a moment to get into the right headspace. Take a few deep breaths and put on some music to create that sensual atmosphere.
- Start by focusing on your vaginal pleasure. You can find your G-spot by inserting your finger or a sex toy into the vaginal canal.
- Then, do the "come hither" motion as you press gently upwards toward your belly button. Keep repeating this move as the sensation builds. Keep your attention right here.
Use your other hand to give yourself some clitoral stimulation. You can use different techniques, like using one or more fingers or applying varying amounts of pressure for external stimulation. If you need a little extra glide, add some lube.
For a personal lubricant that can boost intimate moments, say hello to one of our faves:
The Coconu Oil-Based Lubricant uses all-natural ingredients, including organic coconut oil, beeswax, and shea butter. It’s free from harmful ingredients, making it ideal for intimate adventures.
- Start to apply fast and rhythmic pressure to your clit. Use your fingers or palm to create that oh-so-satisfying motion, going back and forth or in circles.
- Do this until you feel yourself on the brink of orgasm and surrender to the intense waves of pleasure washing over your body.
Getting yourself to reach simultaneous orgasms is about what turns you on! So, explore your body and stick with what’s guaranteed to send you over the edge.
For an extra boost, consider using one of the best sex toys around — a rabbit vibrator. It has one long arm perfect for internal stimulation and a short arm for external clitoral stimulation.
It can make self-exploration even more enjoyable, especially if you find stimulating both areas tiring (*wink wink!*).
Read More: Ever heard of an exercise-induced orgasm? Discover everything you need to know about Coregasms.
How to Have a Blended Orgasm with a Partner
Once you master a blended orgasm on your own, it’s easier to do so with your boo! The same techniques used during your solo adventure can also work with a partner.
Here’s how to achieve a blended O with your flame:
- When you add a partner to the mix, they must find your G-spot first. Let them know that using their hands is the best way.
- Start with a gentle approach to find the G-spot. Guide your partner to slide their finger inside you with their palm facing up. Encourage them to use the "come hither" motion toward your belly button.
- Get your boo to use this curling motion to stimulate your G-spot. Let them know when to speed things up or slow things down. It's all about building anticipation and arousal.
- When you’re ready for vaginal penetration, guide your partner to insert their penis or sex toy gently. Experiment with different sex positions that increase the chances of a G-spot orgasm.
- For clitoral stimulation, your partner can use their fingers at the top of your vulva, moving downward until they locate a small, sensitive bump.
- Instruct them to use gentle strokes, either circular or back-and-forth.
- Encourage your partner to experiment with different techniques and pressure; don't be afraid to guide them. (Take control of your pleasure, baby!)
- As you reach this stage, openly communicate with your partner to sync your climaxes. Let them know when you're about to climax so they can time their movements, allowing you to experience a blended orgasm.
If you find syncing up your climaxes a bit tricky (we get it), remember you're the expert on your own body.
While your partner focuses on internal stimulation and building up your vaginal orgasm, you can actively guide their hand (or vibrator) to stimulate your clitoris. Taking control of your pleasure is the best way to make that blended orgasm happen.
Remember, everyone’s into different things, and not everyone finds penetrative sex to be the ultimate source of pleasure.
Maybe you’re the kind of woman who prefers a blend of oral sex and fingering, or you’re in the mood for backdoor fun and clit play. The goal is for both of you to have fun and enjoy yourselves!
Best Sex Positions to Achieve a Blended Orgasm
When it comes to penetrative sex, some positions offer the right angle, depth, and control to hit your G-spot and allow for clitoral stimulation. Here they are:
- Sitting up: Your partner sits against a headboard or wall. Straddle them and lower yourself down onto them. This sex position allows you to control how you move and gives your partner access to your clit at the same time.
- Spooning: Lie on your side, bend your knees slightly, and have your partner lie down and penetrate your vagina from behind. This sex position provides a near-perfect angle for G-spot stimulation and allows your partner to reach for your clit.
Doggy style: Position yourself on all fours and open your legs to allow your partner to penetrate from behind. Adjusting the tilt of your hips higher can help your partner target the front vaginal wall.
Your partner can stroke your clit from behind, or you can take matters into your own hands (if you know what I mean).
Want to enjoy the most pleasurable lovemaking sesh every time?
Here’s one you’ll love:
The Coconu Water-Based Lubricant has a silky feel that provides life-like lubrication for frictionless fun. This organic lube doubles as a vaginal moisturizer and plays well with any sex toy (Score!).
Frequently Asked Questions About Blended Orgasms
You might still have some lingering questions about blended orgasms. Let’s dive right into them!
1. Can Men Experience Blended Orgasms?
Yes, men can enjoy blended orgasms, too.
For penis owners, it involves a combination of a prostate and a penile orgasm. This results in an intense orgasm felt throughout the entire body.
2. Are There Health Benefits to Blended Orgasms?
Not only are orgasms ah-mazing to experience, but they also offer some incredible health benefits, especially for your sexual health.
Here’s what you can look forward to after the big O:
- Elevated mood
- Boosted immune system
- Reduced pain
- Strengthened pelvic floor
- Improved sleep
- Enhanced sexual intimacy and connection in relationships
Orgasms and Lube: The Perfect Blend
A blended orgasm requires a combination of pleasurable sensations. From clitoral and vaginal orgasms to anal and nipple orgasms, it comes down to what you like.
And, even if you don’t end up experiencing a blended orgasm, chances are you’ll still be in for a world of pleasure.
To make your sexual adventures (solo or partnered) even more satisfying, lube it up!
Grab the Coconu Combo Pack, featuring our water and oil-based lubes, for a sensational sexual experience!